Our mission is to develop, manage and apply talent for the benefit of clients, in partnership and for profit.
Our Core Values
Our five core values permeate everything we do. When we make a decision, we do it based on how well each choice conforms to these values.
We adhere to high ethical standards in all our work and:
- Report information promptly and completely
- Do what we say we are going to do by when we say we are going to do it
- Encourage disclosing news that is not positive to foster transparency
- Welcome constructive feedback
- Enable open communications and discussion
Altruism is a dominant trait of a successful organization and across all aspects of life. We expect to partner with our clients regardless of the duration of our relationship. We expect people to:
- Share risk and reward
- Pull their own weight and help others including peers, subordinates and supervisors
- Work to create value for all parties
We value humble leadership as the most effective and powerful leadership model. The best leaders follow and the best followers lead. The healthiest organization is one whose members possess strong voluntary support for its values and objectives, where people sign themselves up for the mission. We ask that you lead as you wish to be led. This includes providing patience, attention, encouragement, respect, fairness, compelling goals and honest feedback, whether you are leading or following. If, as servant leaders, we each become deeply engaged in our daily experience, and accept, without prejudice, the people involved and seek to understand and serve them, the effect is a reciprocal return of trust, acceptance and support.
- A constant pursuit for our company and our people
- Constantly improve to meet and exceed the highest expectations of our clients and employees
- Identify, attract and retain the finest talent possible to serve our clients and our employees
- Promote people with demonstrated ability
- Never allow the good to succeed as the enemy of the great
-The measure of the marketplace's collective judgment about our ability to generate value
-The opportunity to earn a profit is how the free enterprise system enhances human health and happiness
-Expanding profits reflect our clients' increasingly positive views of our company's ability to create value